Digital Operations Manager is responsible for leading the success of clients' marketing channels, providing thought leadership on performance strategies and optimization; building strong relationships, and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members. The Digital Operations Manager is analytical and uses problem-solving capabilities to ensure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
● Building media campaigns
● Strategizing, implementing, trafficking, and analyzing campaigns.
● Expertise in social media activations, ad types.
● Expertise in paid search, optimization techniques, and guiding the execution team to improve results.
● Data-driven decision making using platform metrics & website data.
● Optimizing: putting optimization strategies based on platform metrics.
● Analysis & Recommendation of data and strategies to recommend performance improvements
● Problem-solving ability with a mindset of curiosity
● Strong communication skills
● Skill with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
● Demonstrated analytical thinking
● Ability to analyze mass data from different analytical platforms.
● Ability to create a performance media plan based on the brief – identifying best options for targeting and materials.
Assumes accountability and ownership of performance media strategy, planning & optimization.
Interfaces with other Department Leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions for clients.
Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work products are sound and viable
Creates and executes performance media account strategies and plans for each client
Understands performance marketing as a whole and how channels affect objectives for the client